Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I bought an Air Bed for my mom!

I bought an Air Bed for my mom!

At last KNP is earning! I got my first adsense earning for almost a 1.5 year, it has reached its $100 threshold.

My mom is sleeping with cartoon and blankets only. She is 61 years old and I know the cement is not good to her health. I planned to buy a bed but my budget is not sufficient :). I browsed the lazada page and I've seen the air bed. Before clicking the order now button, I checked the reviews first to ensure that despite of its cheap price of course I need the quality for longer use.

About the product:


It has a plush flocked top with 8.75 thick mattress which is really soft. I tried it and I love the feeling of rubbing my skin on the mattress. Inflating is very easy as it has a hand pump that may took you few seconds to fully inflate.

I ordered this Royal Classic Downy Air Bed Size: Twin with Intex Double Quick Hand Pump on Lazada on November 11 and has reached me on the 14th of November via ToGo courier. Before the delivery, I received a text message from ToGo that the package will arrive and after a few minutes it was at my doorstep. My order was well packaged and arrived in just 3 days!

Here's the package:





I am sorry for the quality of picture. I don't have a good camera.  It's almost 1 month and the air bed is still in good condition and my mom really enjoyed it. No more back pain anymore!

Lazada - A reliable site for your e-shopping! You can purchase the item with COD mode of payment.

If you would like to get one, you can order this air bed through this with 45% off:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Jokes

Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget