Monday, September 12, 2011

7 inches Penis..

A gorgeous lady was sitin alone n a bar.

Guy: Hi there!

The lady ignored him.

Guy: You caught my lotion as I enter The bar, is it okay to get your number?

Lady:I f u have a BMW, a house and Boracay, millions of peso bank account and 7 inches penis, then you can get number. But I guess you don't have it so the answer is NO!

Guy: I don't have all those, I just have FERRARI, and island in Palawan, billion dollar bank account and excuse me, I WONT CUT MY 2 INCHES PENIS JUST FOR YOUR NUMBER!


>>> We Have more Jokes here!<<<


What's the name of your dick?
Blue book gay lingo
Mga Bagong Motto
Ugly Princess Jokes
Filipino Freelancers Jokes
Antaray ni Inday!
Delagates
Ang Pinya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Jokes

Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget